To enter all you need to do is buy a monthly number.
2nd Prize – £75*
3rd Prize – £50*
*Based on having 100 members
It’s simple; the more people that buy in to the 100 Club, the bigger the prizes will be and the more money will go towards future MoFests!
MoFest 100 Club Rules
1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for Montrose Music Festival
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Montrose Music Festival Committee who will also administer the club
3. Members must be 16 or over
4. Members must fill in an application form (attached) and set up a standing order/regular payment instruction
5. Entry will be by subscription of £5 per month, per number, paid by standing order, on the basis of a minimum period of twelve months (£60 per number, per annum)
6. Members may buy more than one number
7. New members will be admitted when numbers become available. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list
8. The draw will be held on the 20th of each month
9. Winners will be contacted personally and names will be posted on the festival Facebook page after each draw
10. Montrose Music Festival Committee members are not permitted to join the Club
11. The regular monthly prize will be 50% of the monthly income – there will be three prizes:
1st prize – 50% of the monthly prize fund (£125 if 100 members)
2nd prize – 30% of the monthly prize fund (£75 if 100 members)
3rd prize – 20% of the monthly prize fund (£50 if 100 members)
12. Registers will be kept recording the name, address and email of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed in the Montrose Music Festival funds after three months
The name of the beneficiary is Montrose Music Festival Ltd.